Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Too Long - Still Inspired

It has been way tooo long since my last post... During summer it was easy to keep up with this and to keep up with my photography. Now with school I get so busy grading papers, preparing lessons, attending small town functions, and READING so many amazing books I never seem to be able to sit down to post. (Currently reading The Host, The Strange Case of Origami Yoda ; ) and The Five Love Languages.)

I will post more updates of what has been keeping me so busy lately... first I would like to share this awe inspiring artist that is working on 50 State Dresses, amazing work and photography. The Willow Creek Dress in Wyoming is AMAZING!

Current Dilemma - What to be for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment


hit counter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.