Friday, March 19, 2010

Thoughts on Bloggers

I randomly look at other blogs and take in all there is to see... I truly enjoy looking at other people's pictures due to my curiosity. Pictures may not tell the whole story, but they are the window into a world.

After wondering around I noticed a few things that blog writers have in common:

- they are curious
- they are hopeful
- want to matter
- restless
- creative
- different, or want to be
- want to connect
- want away from the normal
- think they have something to say
- travelers, and not always in the physical sense
- thinkers
- more than the norm

It takes a certain type of person to want to blog and that is someone that wants to be "different" and noticed.

I myself fall into that category, life is good however how far can we take it?

No comments:

Post a Comment


hit counter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.