Monday, June 28, 2010

Sweet Treat

Another rave goes out to a new peanut butter I have tried from Peanut Butter & Co. I first tried their Dark Chocolate Dream and used it with bananas in my Green Monster for a sweet twist! After trying this flavor out in their sample/individual sized squeeze pack I decided to invest in the White Chocolate Wonderful in the full size. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! At 180 calories for 2 tablespoons it is similar if not better than normal peanut butter. I have chosen to use this on my Bagel Thins in the morning and it is a nice change to regular peanut butter. So, if you are looking for something to tame that sweet tooth or you are one that likes fluff-a-nutter sandwiches check this out!

I promise my next post will be about something other than food and I will include better photographs ; ) Hope you are enjoying the "sweet" life!

2 comments:

  1. that PB looks great! thanks for following chinamommy (i'm now your newest follower!)- any avocado lover is a friend of mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chinamommy... you have a beautiful story and family! I am humbled that you found my site!

    ReplyDelete


hit counter
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.